Sunny skies Wednesday in Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the low 50s Wednesday. Skies should be sunny.
Skies will be sunny Wednesday in central Oklahoma with temperatures in the low 50s, the National Weather Service reports.
There is a 60 percent chance of rain Saturday in central Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 63. South wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts as high as 28 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 45. South, southeast wind 14 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 64. South, southeast wind 14 to 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Friday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy with a low around 52.
Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely mainly after noon. Cloudy with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Saturday night: Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 57.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 35.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 52.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 56.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims