Sunny Tuesday with high near 56 in central Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma will be sunny Tuesday. The high temperature will be near 56 degrees with light winds, the National Weather Service reports.
Tuesday will be sunny with a high temperature near 56 degrees in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
Mild winter temperatures will continue through the week.
Videoview all videos
Jan 22A warmup is expected Today through Thursday, with another...
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 56. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
Tuesday night: Areas of fog after 3 a.m. Otherwise, mostly clear with a low around 38. South, southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
Wednesday: Areas of fog before 11 a.m. Otherwise, sunny with a high near 65. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
Thursday: Partly sunny with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 29.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 50.
Friday night: Clear with a low around 28.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 45.
Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 34.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy with a high near 54.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 42.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 62.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit