Sunny with a high near 81 degrees
Mostly sunny Saturday with fair skies and a high near 81 degrees.
Saturday's high should be around 81 degrees with a low of 63 degrees and clear skies according to the National Weather Service in Norman.
Partly cloudy Saturday evening.
Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 85 and a low near 67. South wind 14 to 24 mph.
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy with a high near 78. A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 2 a.m.
Monday: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 8 a.m. Mostly cloudy with a high near 78.
Monday Night: A 50 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms before 8 p.m. Cloudy with a low around 65.
Tuesday: Partly sunny with a high near 83.
Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy with a low near 64.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near 84.
Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 56.
Thursday: A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly sunny with a high around 69.
Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy with a low of 41.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 66.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss