Sunshine ahead for central Oklahoma
Wednesday will be sunny in Oklahoma. Temperatures will be in the 40s.
Sunshine is in the Oklahoma City forecast for the rest of February and for the first part of March.
Temperatures will be in the 40s through Saturday. Sunday temperatures will be in the 50s, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near 44. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 26. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 47. North, northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 26. North, northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
Friday: Partly sunny with a high near 44. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 24.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 45.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 25.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 53.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 40.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 60.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 36.
Tuesday: Partly sunny with a high near 49.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated