Sunshine and a high near 66 Wednesday in central Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the 60s Wednesday. A sunny day is expected after morning fog.
Temperatures will climb into the mid-60s Wednesday in central Oklahoma.
Sunshine will follow patches of morning fog, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Patchy fog before 9 a.m. Otherwise, sunny with a high near 66. South, southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 33. South, southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north, northeast 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Thursday: Partly sunny with a high near 38. North, northeast wind 8 to 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
Friday: Partly sunny with a high near 49. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
Friday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 34.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 49.
Saturday night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy with a low around 40.
Sunday: A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy with a high near 59.
Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy with a low around 44.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 64.
Monday night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy with a low around 52.
Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 65.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community