Sunshine in Thursday forecast for central Oklahoma
Thursday will be sunny in central Oklahoma. Temperatures will be near 55 degrees.
A sunny day with temperatures near 55 degrees is in the Thursday forecast for central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 55. South, southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north, northeast in the afternoon.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 21. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 49. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 31. South, southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 55. North, northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 62.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 40.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 64.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 38.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated