Super Bowl XLVII: Billy Bajema thrilled to be with the Baltimore Ravens
COMMENTARY — Former Westmoore High and Oklahoma State standout wasn’t sure he would play pro football this season. But Baltimore gave him a shot, and now he will play in the sport’s ultimate game.
Less than 48 hours after getting the call, he was in the Ravens’ camp, but he wasn’t guaranteed a roster spot. In Baltimore’s four preseason games, he caught...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M