Suppose students steal teacher's weapon?
I have only one concern about arming teachers: Suppose determined students overwhelm an armed teacher in order to steal the weapon.
I have only one concern about arming teachers: Suppose determined students overwhelm an armed teacher in order to steal the weapon. What then?
NewsOK Related Articles
Bill Garrison, Tuttle
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims