Surviving a tornado
Published: March 8, 2013
Miranda Lewis talks about her family having to rebuild their lives after the May 4th, 2011 tornado that destroyed their home.
- Will Oklahoma set a new record for tornadoes in April 2013?
- April 2012 set record for number of tornadoes
- Meet the National Weather Service meteorologists
- Preparation is ongoing process for NWS
- For some Oklahomans, tornadoes are a personal subject
- National tornado summit begins Sunday in Oklahoma City
- For more about severe weather
- Debunking common myths about tornadoes
- Picking a shelter
- How to develop a storm plan
- Strongest tornadoes on record in Oklahoma
- Having a plan is essential during tornado season