Sushi Neko â€” an innovator in the Oklahoma City area
Twelve years ago, Sushi Neko was making a name as an innovator by offering the fresh fish, sticky rice and seaweed that people around the metro used to make jokes about.
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday
Closed on Sunday
For families worried about feeding kids, Carrizosa said Sushi Neko has a selection of spaghetti, chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. But don't count out young palettes, she said. Many kids love the egg sushi and the classic California rolls.
But sometimes it's adults who are picky eaters, which is why the restaurant also offers fully cooked entrees, like New York strip and filet mignon steaks, miso-glazed salmon and crispy duck breast.
"We just want everybody to feel comfortable here," Carrizosa said.
And for those who feel especially comfortable, the restaurant offers the "Addict Card," which lets diners rack up points each time they eat at Sushi Neko, earning gift certificates and invitations to special events.
"It's a nice way to make everybody feel special."
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in