Sweden's Chopra leads rain-delayed Johor Open
JOHOR, Malaysia (AP) — Sweden's Daniel Chopra shot a 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the rain-delayed Johor Open.
Chopra had a 10-under 134 total in the Asian Tour event at rainy Horizon Hills.
Thailand's Chapchai Nirat was second after a 67. American David Lipsky had a 73 to top the group at 8 under, and Spain's Sergio Garcia was 7 under after a 69.
South Africa's Ernie Els was 3 under after a 72.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments