Swift announces Texas natural gas production deal
HOUSTON (AP) — Swift Energy Company has announced deal with Eagle Ford Gathering LLC to process natural gas in South Texas.
Houston-based Swift Energy said Tuesday that the long-term agreement involves natural gas gathering and processing at its site in La Salle County.
Eagle Ford Gathering is a joint venture between Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP and Copano Energy LLC.
The agreement took effect June 1. Swift Energy says it expects to have up to 40 million cubic feet of gas per day of firm capacity available on the system by the fourth quarter of this year.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments