Swimmer Missy Franklin enjoying all of first Olympic camp
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Missy Franklin is so excited about everything that comes with being an Olympian she was even thrilled to have her blood drawn.
NewsOK Related Articles
The 17-year-old is at her first training camp as an Olympian, and the only drawback for the teen swimming in seven events at the London Games is being separated from her parents. That made...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction