Swisher gets more time from Nasdaq to file 10K
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Swisher Hygiene Inc. said Friday that a Nasdaq panel has decided that its shares can remain listed on the exchange for the time being and granted it additional time to file its 2012 annual report and hold a shareholder meeting.
The Charlotte, N.C.-based hygiene and sanitation products and services company said earlier this month that had delayed filing some of its financial results as it looked into possible accounting adjustments that may have been needed.
On Wednesday, Swisher told the Nasdaq panel that it expects to complete and file the annual report by April 30 and hold a combined 2011 and 2012 annual meeting on June 5. The company had been notified by the exchange on the same day that it was not in compliance with its listing requirements, because it had not yet filed its annual report.
Swisher said it received a letter from the Nasdaq panel on Thursday saying that it would continue to list the company's shares if did indeed file its annual report by April 30 and hold its annual meeting by June 5.
Its shares closed at $1.18 on Thursday. They gave traded in a 52-week range of $1.10 to $3.20.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims