Taco Bell employee receives four-year sentence for handcuffing himself to female co-worker
A Georgia man who handcuffed himself to a Taco Bell co-worker has been sentenced to four years in prison.
Jason Earl Dean, 25, handcuffed himself to an 18-year-old woman in August 2011 to get her to go out with him, according to The Rome News-Tribune.
Reports indicate Dean waited until the end of the woman’s shift and handcuffed himself to her wrist. This occurred even after the restaurant changed her shift so she could avoid him.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater