Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
I reviewed the annual statements, and I'm certain as sunrise and sunset that your claim is so strong and compelling that most lawyers would willingly pay you for the privilege of suing that brokster. I checked on both of these fellows using Martindale-Hubbell and spoke with an impeccable personal source. And I've concluded that my two dogs, Abbott and Costello, could outmaneuver lawyer No. 1 with their tails tied between their legs. Lawyer No. 1 doesn't know borscht about securities law. However, lawyer No. 2 has a fine reputation in Indianapolis and has enjoyed good successes representing plaintiffs in securities arbitration cases over the years. I agree with your husband.
Taking Stock: Broker who lost money deserves to be sued
Please address your financial questions to Malcolm Berko, P.O. Box 8303, Largo, FL 33775, or email him at email@example.com.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister