TD Ameritrade extends Olympic sponsorship to 2016
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Online brokerage TD Ameritrade has extended its sponsorship of the U.S. Olympic team through 2016.
The Omaha-based company first sponsored the team at last year's London games.
TD Ameritrade CEO Fred Tomczyk (TOM-zick) says the company's initial experience was positive. So Ameritrade is planning to expand its support of the Olympic team.
In addition to touting its online brokerage, Tomczyk says the company will also advertise its investing and wealth management services.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort