Teams always wonder: 'How can I get more pitching?'
Many big league general managers spend every waking hour focused on one vexing question: “How can I get more pitching?”
The major leagues have seen much carnage this season. The Cardinals have lost two of their top three starting pitchers and two key veteran relievers — and they feel lucky compared to other teams.
NewsOK Related Articles
Teams must stack pitching on top of pitching. By all means possible — trading, drafting, international free agency, Rule 5 drafts, waiver wire, public tryouts, Craigslist — franchises must...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in