Teen accused of selling sugar packets at school gets arrested
A 16-year-old Ohio student has been arrested for allegedly selling sugar packets at school.
The boy’s father told ABC22Now.com that the school went too far with its zero-tolerance substance abuse policy. He said his son has a form of autism and has an emotional development level of a 10-year-old boy.
Reports indicate that the boy stuffed sugar he got from the school’s cafeteria into a straw wrapper.
“He attempted to sell this as his secret sugar rush concoction,” his father said.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims