After experiencing redness and throbbing in her eye, Ashley Hyde, 18, went to see doctors, but they couldn’t figure out what was wrong at first.
Eventually, doctors discovered that she had an acanthamoeba infection. Acanthamoeba is a microscopic parasite found in water and soil that can spread through contact lens use, cuts, or skin wounds or by being inhaled into the lungs, Local10.com reports.
Read the rest of this post on www.local10.com
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.