Teen on trial for murder admits shaking baby sister
Attorney for Crystian Rivera accuses detective of lying to elicit confession from boy charged with murder in death of 9-month-old Linda Beletzuy on Aug. 19, 2011
A boy accused of causing his baby sister’s death admitted shaking the girl after she hit her head on a bed railing and began to cry, a video played during a murder trial Thursday shows.
But the attorney for Crystian Rivera, 14, accused a police investigator of lying to the boy to elicit a confession.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater