UPDATE: Cox telephone service being restored in Oklahoma
A Cox Communications telephone outage is being addressed. Telephone service is being restored to business customers.
3:20 p.m. Cox is beginning to restore outbound calls for business customers who have been without service, spokeswoman Christine Martin reports.
“We cannot confirm at this time that all impacted customers have been restored. We are continuing to work hard to resolve the outage for all business customers. We will continue to provide regular updates to our customers as we work to restore service,” Martin said in an email.
11:50 a.m. Telephone outages are only being experienced by a portion of the Cox Communications business customers, spokeswoman Christine Martin reports. Martin said in an email that residential service has not been affected.
9:45 a.m. Some Oklahoma customers of Cox Communications are without telephone service Tuesday morning.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law