Temperatures in 30s with sunny skies in central Oklahoma Tuesday
Temperatures will be above freezing in central Oklahoma Tuesday. The Oklahoma City area will have a high temperature near 37 degrees, the National Weather Service reports.
Sunshine won't warm central Oklahoma up too much Tuesday, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City high temperature will be near 37 degrees with a north wind up to 13 mph. Warmer days are ahead this week.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 37. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 25. Light and variable wind becoming west, southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 48. South, southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 48. North wind 8 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 29.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 54.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 32.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 54.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 28.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 43.
Sunday night: Mostly clear with a low around 25.
M.L. King Jr. Day: Mostly sunny with a high near 36.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers