Temperatures in the 30s in central Oklahoma Friday
Oklahoma temperatures will be in the 30s Friday. Sunshine is ahead for the weekend.
The sun will return to central Oklahoma Friday, but temperatures will be on the cool side with a high below 40 degrees.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Friday: Sunny with a high near 39. North, northwest wind around 7 mph.
Friday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 21. North, northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Saturday: Partly sunny then gradually becoming sunny with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South, southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 57. South wind 10 to 18 mph becoming west, southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
Sunday night: A 30 percent chance of showers after 7 p.m. Partly cloudy with a low around 33.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers before 7 a.m. Mostly sunny with a high near 47.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 29.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 51.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 32.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near 51.
Wednesday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 30.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 50.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims