Temperatures in the low 50s Tuesday but warming up for rest of week in Oklahoma
Temperatures are warming up in central Oklahoma. The 70s are returning by the end of the work week
Temperatures are warming up in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The high temperature Tuesday in Oklahoma City will be near 51 degrees, but by Saturday temperatures will break into in the 70s.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Clear, with a low around 35. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 63. South wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 45. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Thursday Sunny with a high near 68. South wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 50.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 67.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 48.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 71.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 48.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 74.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 52.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 72.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims