Temperatures near 71 degrees Wednesday in central Oklahoma
More great weather is ahead for central Oklahoma Wednesday. High temperatures will be near 71 degrees with light wind.
Temperatures will be near 71 degrees Wednesday in central Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east, southeast in the afternoon.
Wednesday night: Clear with a low around 45. East, southeast wind around 9 mph.
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 58. South wind 13 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 77. South wind 13 to 22 mph with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 58.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7 a.m. Cloud with a high near 75. Windy.
Saturday night: Rain and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Veterans Day: Rain and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Sunday night: A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy with a low around 31.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 50.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 59.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction