Temperatures warming into the 40s Tuesday in Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the mid-40s Tuesday. Skies will be sunny with light winds.
Temperatures are warming into the mid-40s Tuesday in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 45. South, southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 24. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 54. South wind 6 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 58. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 40.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
Friday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 58.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 55.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 56.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?