Temperatures warming into the 40s Tuesday in Oklahoma
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the mid-40s Tuesday. Skies will be sunny with light winds.
Temperatures are warming into the mid-40s Tuesday in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 45. South, southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 24. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 54. South wind 6 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 58. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 40.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
Friday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 58.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 55.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 56.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit