Temperatures warming up in Oklahoma as winds pick up
Warm temperatures have returned to Oklahoma Wednesday. Sunshine is ahead with no rain chances but plenty of wind.
Temperatures are warming up in central Oklahoma.
High winds are ahead for the next few days. Winds will gust near 37 mph Thursday.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 61. South, southeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 44. South wind 10 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 68. Windy with a south wind 16 to 26 mph with gusts as high as 37 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 48. South wind 11 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 67. South wind 11 to 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 53.
Saturday: Partly sunny with a high near 70.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 50.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 76.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 72. Windy.
Monday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law