Texas Agriculture sidesteps effects of Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy left a path of destruction in her wake as she swept through the East Coast, but industry pros say her grasp will not likely extend to Texas agriculture.
Jeff Nunley, executive director of the South Texas Cotton and Grain Association, said he did not foresee any storm effects making their way to the Crossroads.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in