Texas A&M RB Michael ejected against Sam Houston
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Texas A&M running back Christine Michael has been ejected against Sam Houston State for throwing a punch.
Michael was ejected at the end of a play during which Johnny Manziel threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Mike Evans to put No. 9 A&M up 14-0 in the second quarter. Michael, a senior, and some Sam Houston players were pushing each other before Michael threw the punch and was ejected.
He was also given a 15-yard penalty for unnecessary roughness.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister