Texas A&M's Manziel suddenly on the Heisman map
No moment is too big for him. That's what first-year Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, a former assistant coach at Oklahoma, had to say about his redshirt freshman quarterback, Johnny Manziel, a worthy successor to Ryan Tannehill.
NewsOK Related Articles
“He gives our players a sense that anything can happen,” Sumlin said. “It's a contagious feeling.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash