Texas A&M's Manziel suddenly on the Heisman map
No moment is too big for him. That's what first-year Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, a former assistant coach at Oklahoma, had to say about his redshirt freshman quarterback, Johnny Manziel, a worthy successor to Ryan Tannehill.
NewsOK Related Articles
“He gives our players a sense that anything can happen,” Sumlin said. “It's a contagious feeling.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims