Texas A&M's Roberson granted medical redshirt
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Texas A&M forward Kourtney Roberson has been granted a medical redshirt.
Roberson played just nine games last season after breaking his left ankle on Dec. 22.
The sophomore averaged 4.6 points and 4.9 rebounds last season after averaging 5.6 points and 3.8 rebounds as a freshman.
His injury was one of several the Aggies suffered in a disappointing season where they finished 14-18, including a 4-14 Big 12 record.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes