Texas Rangers are featured three times on ESPN's 'Sunday Night Baseball'
Former Red Sox manager Terry Francona to be analyst for series
— The Jan. 14 Lakers-Clippers telecast set an NBA TV record with 756,000 total viewers. Through Tuesday, the network's game telecasts are up 68 percent in viewers, averaging 383,000 a telecast.
— Former OU star Blake Griffin will make another national TV appearance at 9:30 p.m. Friday when the L.A. Clippers host Minnesota on ESPN (Shulman, Hubie Brown and Ric Bucher). ESPN's opening game is the L.A. Lakers at Orlando at 7 p.m. (Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy and Lisa Salters).
— The Denver Nuggets will be featured on NBA TV's third season of “The Association,” a behind-the-scenes look at the team. The series debuts at 5 p.m. Wednesday.
— The NFL Network will air the 87th annual East-West Shrine Game at 3 p.m. Saturday (Paul Burmeister, Mike Mayock, Charles Davis and Rebecca Haarlow).
— Brothers Stan Van Gundy, the Magic coach, and Jeff Van Gundy, an ABC/ESPN analyst, are featured on the next edition of “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel,” which premieres at 9 p.m. Tuesday on HBO.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated