Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Thankful for a style makeover
By Heather Warlick
| Published: November 16, 2012
The folks at DK Salon finished pampering Bunting by giving her a gift bag full of products they'd used during her makeover.
New look complete, Bunting headed to Kohl's to pick out a new outfit. There, she needed very little guidance. She knew she wanted to find a perfect outfit for a date. She settled on a beautiful navy Dana Buchman drapeneck blouse with a silver splatter pattern. She found a pair of ponte knit black slacks that perfectly fit her lovely figure. She found some silver and rhinestone jewelry, a comfy pair of A2 peep-toe black patent leather heels and was ready for her close up (and her date).
“I love it,” she said. “I am so thankful!”
Special thanks to the stylists at DK Salon for their hard work, and to Kohl's for providing a $100 gift card.