1. Does your house have a neutral, classic color scheme?
2. Is your paint fresh-looking, with no moldy, bubbled, or peeling spots? If not, you need the services of a professional painter.
3. Your inside window treatments are visible from the outside. Do they match? Are they neat-looking and in good repair?
4. Have you installed shutters next to your windows? Adding matching, attractive shutters is a classic way to improve curb appeal.
1. Is your front door new-looking? If not, replace it with a new door.
2. Update front door hardware with shiny, new hardware. Make sure that the hardware is consistent with the style and period of your house.
3. Is your mail box attractive? If not, replace it with a modern and attractive mail box.
4. Are your house numbers prominent? New, bold, attractive house numbers are a detail that improve curb appeal.
5. How do your exterior light fixtures look? Up-to-date, fashionable exterior light fixtures are attractive to buyers.
Chaya Kurtz writes for Networx.com.View original post.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.