The Main Event: Thunder coach Scott Brooks' former teammates with the highest basketball IQs
Charles Barkley;Philadelphia 76ers;1988-90.
He's a big rough and tough guy and you don't put those two together. But the guy knew the game very well.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Maurice Cheeks;Philadelphia 76ers;1988-89
Jason Kidd;Dallas Mavericks;1994-96
He was as good as they come.
Sam Cassell;Houston Rockets;1993-95
Charlie Ward;New York Knicks;1996-97
It kind of makes sense. He was a quarterback. I don't know much about football, but it seems like with that position you have to know a lot of things and a lot of sets and formations.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister