The Mantel delivers casual elegance from start to finish
At The Mantel in Bricktown, the goal is casual elegance, from the time diners walk through the door to when the valet brings the car around they leaves.
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
5 to 11 p.m. Saturday
5 to 9 p.m. Sunday
General Manager Lorin Doan says excellent food and intimate service brings customers back again and again.
“We pride ourselves in casual fine dining. We want our customers to be comfortable, but still receive fine-dining quality,” Doan said.
The restaurant’s main courses are separated by “land” and “sea.”
Unique seafood dishes are the specialty at The Mantel, with a wasabi pea-encrusted ahi tuna or seared jumbo scallops served with an asparagus risotto and smoked tomato confit.
The variety of meats represented on the menu is impressive, with several cuts of steak, pork chops, rack of lamb, double-breast roasted chicken and duck.
And for those craving both, there is a terra-marina surf and turf.
The restaurant also offers unique daily specials, including a 20-ounce, bone-in rib eye that executive chef Gerald Harden says patrons cannot get anywhere else in the city, to the freshest seafood he has flown in each week from Hawaii, including on occasion blue marlin and swordfish.
Though it isn’t on the menu, there is a seafood martini that Harden makes only by request that includes 4 ounces of lobster, two scallops, three shrimp with a mandarin orange risotto and a sherry cream topped off with asparagus tips.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister