The Mantel delivers casual elegance from start to finish
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
5 to 11 p.m. Saturday
5 to 9 p.m. Sunday
The rich colors, dark wood and candlelight give the restaurant an intimate feel. The tables are configured so a maximum of 75 customers can eat at one time, which allows the kitchen to cook the meals to order. One perk is the restaurant’s extensive wine list, which consists of more than 36 selections available by the glass and more than 100 available by the bottle.
And to top it all off, The Mantel can transport its patrons to New York City with the famous Carnegy Deli cheesecake, or offer up a chocolate gateau or bananas foster made tableside.
The Mantel is open for lunch Monday through Friday starting at 11 a.m. and serves dinner until 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, until 11 p.m. Friday and from 5 to 11 p.m. Saturday and 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Lunch entrees range from a chicken saltimbocca sandwich at $10 to the pepper-crusted beef tournedos for $24. At dinner, the pasta del giorno can be had for $16, with the Dijon-marinated Colorado rack of lamb with a rosemary red wine reduction costs $39.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims