The OKC Home & Outdoor Living Show has more than 200 exhibitors
The show, which started Friday, showcases ideas for remodeling, home improvement and outdoor living.
The OKC Home & Outdoor Living Show offers ways to refresh homes this spring season, with more than 200 exhibitors plus experts in landscaping, remodeling, cooking and design through Sunday at State Fair Park.
Videoview all videos
Mar 22More than 200 exhibitors and 500 experts will be on-site...
Photoview all photos
The show, which started Friday, showcases ideas for remodeling, home improvement and outdoor living. Adult admission is $9, and admission for children ages 12 and under is free. For a $2 discount, tickets can be purchased online at www.homeshowokc.com or at the customer service desk at Buy for Less stores.
Show hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. For details, go to www.homeshowokc.com or call (800) 466-7469, ext. 120.
• Chris Crary from Bravo's “Top Chef.”
Chris Crary from Bravo's “Top Chef” will showcase his passion and enthusiasm for cooking through live cooking demonstrations. Crary will share the behind-the-scenes scoop from the show, some of his favorite cooking tricks and his story about how healthy eating helped him shed more than 70 pounds. He will demonstrate two healthy variations of classic dishes and provide samples and recipes for the spring and summer dishes.
• Living Inside, Out.
Homeowners will have the opportunity to learn how to expand their living space without building onto their home. Local experts from Ward Design Group will demonstrate how to bring the inside out by bringing indoor design amenities to an outdoor living space. Featuring a combination of modern and old-school design elements, the exhibit will display a large water feature and plants and trees indigenous to Oklahoma integrated into an outdoor bedroom. Landscape designers will be present to answer questions, share advice and provide design and landscaping tips.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in