The Oklahoma City Thunder's 2010 summer league roster
A look at who will compete in the Orlando summer league next week for the Thunder
Cliff Hammonds, PG, 6-3, 200, Clemson
Averaged 15.8 points and 4.6 assists in 26 games over in Greece last year.
NewsOK Related Articles
James Harden, SG, 6-5, 217, Arizona State
He could be the best player in Orlando this year. The 2009 No. 3 overall pick averaged 9.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.8 steals last year.
Serge Ibaka, PF, 6-10, 235, Congo
Expectations will be through the roof on Ibaka after last year's playoff performance against the L.A. Lakers.
Marcus Lewis, PF, 6-8, 246, Oral Roberts
He can lay claim to making the Tulsa 66ers roster last season through an open tryout. He averaged four points and 3.3 rebounds in 42 games with the 66ers.
Eric Maynor, PG, 6-3, 175, Virginia Commonwealth
After showing poise in the regular season, summer league should be a breeze for Maynor.
Byron Mullens, C, 7-0, 275, Ohio State
This is a big summer for Mullens' development after he spent most of his rookie season in the D-League.
Ryan Reid, PF, 6-8, 235, Florida State
He's a low-post defender who spent four years at Florida State and is expected to add toughness to this summer's roster.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals