“That meets the needs of a large digital audience. But The Oklahoman's site is a quieter reading experience with fewer moving parts. It's consistent with the experience a reader of The Oklahoman would expect,” she said.
Current subscribers to The Oklahoman have free access to Oklahoman.com. Print subscriptions start at $12 per month.
Nonsubscribers may purchase access to the site as part of a complete digital suite for $15 per month or as a single-product purchase for $9.99 per month.
Reen said, “We are proud to offer yet another avenue to get The Oklahoman's daily product in front of those who want it and need it.”
What's on the site?
Features on Oklahoman.com include:
• Additional photos and video with articles
• Access to seven days of editions
• Access to search The Oklahoman's digital archives
• Live edition with breaking news
• Daily comics
• Facebook commenting
• Facebook Connect: logging in through Facebook account
The Oklahoman's other products that are free to print subscribers include:
• The iPhone app
• The iPad custom app
• The iPad Print Replica app
• The desktop Print Replica app
• The Android smartphone/tablet app
• The Oklahoman Archives, dating back to 1901
How can you log in?
Logging in to Oklahoman. com:
• Print subscribers: On the login screen, select the option labeled “I am a Print Subscriber and would like to activate my Free Access” and complete the information to validate your print subscription.
• Nonsubscribers: Purchase access by selecting the option labeled, “I would like to purchase Access” and select the product plan that best fits you.