Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Subscribers can still read the newspaper, though. On Wednesday, access to The Digital Oklahoman will be available at no charge on NewsOK.com. By visiting The Digital Oklahoman, customers can see the complete newspaper as it was designed and packaged for the print edition. To access The Digital Oklahoman, visit NewsOK.com on your computer and click on the first link in the sub-navigation that says "Digital Oklahoman." If you have not tried The Oklahoman's iPad application, download it for a free seven-day trial. Thank you for your patience as we do our best to deliver the newspaper safely.
The Oklahoman will publish on Wednesday; delivery delays possible
The Oklahoman will publish its Wednesday print edition but anticipates some delays in delivery.Delivery contractors and employees will continue to encounter severe weather and hazardous road conditions late Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. In areas where the newspaper is undeliverable, Wednesday's edition will be delivered with the Thursday edition.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena