Here's a look at how our crew, and a couple others, picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Texas A&M 35, Oklahoma State 31: The Cowboys' road strength (9-1) has to run out some time.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Oklahoma State 31, Texas A&M 28: Until Bedlam, this is shaping up to be the game of the year in the Big 12. Getting pressure on the Aggies' backfield will be vital, but I'm done doubting the Cowboy defense. This team wins on the road, and I like its chances in a shootout in College Station.
GINA MIZELL, OSU writer
* Oklahoma State 35, Texas A&M 31: This matchup has all the makings of a wild shootout. But the Cowboys have more weapons on offense and the veteran leadership necessary to capture a signature win on the road.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU writer
* Oklahoma State 38, Texas A&M 35: Same score, same excitement, minus all the turnovers. Cowboys have more playmakers, barely, but just enough to get it done in Kyle Field.
STEWART MANDEL, Sports Illustrated
* Texas A&M 40, Oklahoma State 34: In three games, Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden has thrown for 388, 397 and 369 yards. Running back Joseph Randle has gone for 129, 121 and 128. Oklahoma State's powerful offense is a machine at this point, but Cyrus Gray and the Aggies know how to move the ball, too. And A&M's 15th-ranked defense inspires more confidence than the Cowboys' 92nd-ranked unit.
MATT HAYES, Sporting News
* Texas A&M 37, Oklahoma State 24: Both of these teams started getting significantly better on defense midway through last season. But Oklahoma State has struggled early on this year, and given up more than 30 points twice to two non-BCS teams (Louisiana-Lafayette, Tulsa).