The Play, September 4, 2013
Published: September 4, 2013
Coming up in The Oklahoman: Oklahoma's congressional delegation reacts to possible action in Syria; day two at the special session; EMSA responded to a record amount of calls in August.
- Oklahoma Legislature: Bills aim to eliminate frivolous lawsuits, limit court awards
- Lawsuit debate begins in Oklahoma special session
- Oklahoma House moves to fast-track special session by setting discussion limits
- Syria action faces mounting opposition from Oklahoma lawmakers
- As baby boomers age, ambulance calls increasing in Oklahoma City