Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Five games. It was a bad play and looked to be intentional. But Harden is OK judging by his brief attempt to return to the game, and the elbow didn't incite an all-out brawl. Those two things should, and will be, taken into account. A five-game suspension is plenty. Because we're not talking about just any five games. Four could be playoff games. That's significant.
The price of Metta World Peace
What penalty should the Lakers' Metta World Peace pay for his vicious elbow to James Harden's head? The Oklahoman's NBA coverage team and our readers weigh in.
Videoview all videos
Apr 23How long should the Lakers star have to sit on the...
Apr 23James Harden is facing rigorous evaluation and his return...
Photoview all 8 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers