The Ranchers Club was inspired by donations from ranchers, friends
Photoview all photos
7 to 9:30 a.m. Monday to Friday
7 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday to Friday
5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday
“We offer a unique twist on American comfort food along with our prime, 100-percent certified black-angus steaks.”
Dunham also said all the food the restaurant has on the summer menu is centered on very simple preparations, driven by local ingredients.
“Every time we put something up, we’re constantly asking ourselves ‘is this the best possible duck dish that we can put out?’ We value really strong technique and being good students and I think that really shows on the plate.”
The restaurant offers an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for $9. The average price for lunch is $9 and the dinner menu ranges from $16 to $38. The club also offers a summer prix fixe menu that includes three courses for $35.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates