Deseret Digital Media NewsOK publishes content from Deseret Digital Media, which has a network of websites that includes KSL.com, DeseretNews.com and FamilyShare.com.
When was the last time you ever made your child's world like this dad did for his little girl? Being a great dad really doesn't take much effort, it just requires a bit of fun and bringing out your inner child. You may not view it as manly, but your kids will likely think you're the coolest dad ever. Not to mention, the benefits of bonding with your child are priceless. Try these ideas to get you started.
- Build a fort and pretend you have to defend your castle.
- Play hide and seek.
- Read out loud or make up your own stories and use different voices and accents for the different characters.
- Make puppets and put on a puppet show.
- Play freeze tag in the backyard.
- Pretend the floor is hot lava and do whatever you can to avoid stepping in it.
- Pretend you are ninja spies that have to do everything with stealth.
Continue reading this story on the...