Three escape from prison in Oklahoma
VINITA — Three convicts escaped Saturday from a prison in Vinita, the Oklahoma Corrections Department reported.
NewsOK Related Articles
Bryce Agnew, 43, Jeffery Bradshaw, 41, and Daniel Dolezal, 31, have been missing from the Northeast Oklahoma Correctional Center since 8:25 a.m. Saturday.
The three convicts are to be considered armed and dangerous, authorities said.
Agnew was convicted of possession of controlled substance in Washington County. He is serving a 15-year sentence. He is white, 6 feet tall, weighs 169 pounds and has brown hair, blue eyes and a scar on the back of his head. Agnew has a tattoos of a dragon and a Grim Reaper on his chest and a skull on his right arm.
Bradshaw was convicted of grand larceny in Nowata County. He is serving a 20-year sentence. He is American Indian, weighs 145 pounds, is 5 feet 11 inches tall, and has black hair and brown eyes. Both of his arms are heavily tattooed “sleeves,” his last name is emblazoned across his abdomen, “I hate cops” is across his back, and there are various symbols on his calves.
Dolezal was convicted of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in Oklahoma County and is serving a 10-year sentence. He is American Indian, weighs 189 pounds, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and has black hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo on his back of a kid playing and the word “Skyler” on his shoulder.
Anyone with information about the escapees is asked to call the Corrections Department's Fugitive Warrants Division at 425-2570.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims